This 1-hour webinar is designed to provide people working and volunteering in aged care with a summary of the Aged Care Reform, empowering and preparing the workforce for the upcoming changes.
In this webinar, we provide a concise picture of the Aged Care Reform and associated changes for home care, unpacking the following:
- What we know about the future state aged care programs
- Details of changes relating to regulation, compliance, and reporting
- The reform priorities and timeframes
- Free and subsidised opportunities for the workforce to develop their skills.
- Government supports and initiatives.