With over 25 successful years in Aged and Community Care. We are industry specialists.
We have won national and international awards for service design, culture, leadership, and digital transformation.
We are problem solvers, creators, designers, strategists, and implementers.
We are not over complicated, and we are not theorists. We are practitioners who know how to execute. We turn ideas into innovation, and strategy into action.
We are energetic, move quickly and deliver on time.
Jennene is an aged care entrepreneur leading the industry for 2 decades in service design, digital transformation, client and staff experience. As an effective strategist, she has had a career that demonstrates her ability to deliver high-value business growth and transformation, performance frameworks and scalable operating models.
As the former CEO of Feros Care, Jennene has achievements and international recognition in pioneering emerging technologies to deliver award-winning customer and employee experiences, 21st century products and service models.
She is a creative and inspirational leader, executive and Board Director with 25 years’ experience in hospital, health, aged and people care industry.
Jennene is skilled in influencing, stakeholder engagement and effectively communicating complex or new concepts at all levels up to board.
Jennene has a strong network of senior contacts across industry groups, consulting & professional services, media & publishing, tertiary education, and government.
Also a qualified Accountant, Jennene brings strong capability in financial management, risk management, compliance, and quality governance. She has studied Leadership, Service transformation, strategy and organisational renewal at London Business School, Stanford and Harvard Universities, Jennene brings her energy, passion and contemporary insights to deliver tactical solutions to business and government.
- Growth of Feros Care from a small $3 million per annum not-for-profit in the Byron Shire of NSW to $100 million income annually, growing service footprint across 6 states and territories of Australia.
- Reliable service partner for government, involved in the pilot of all new community care programs including Extended Aged Care, Consumer Directed Care, Short Term Restorative Care, the Aged Care Regional Assessment service.
- Early Pioneer and Industry leader in digital service models, with sophisticated logistics systems for community care, client portals, and smart home technologies.
- Industry Leadership, serving on the Aged and Community Services National Board, the Aged Care Industry IT Council Board, the Governments Expert Advisory Committee.
- Exemplary track record in compliance and quality management, receiving seven consecutive accreditations for all services, and national recognition from Safety and Quality commission in annual better practice awards for innovation in reablement, restorative care and social models.
Tash brings her energy and passion for employee and consumer experience into the forefront. Over the past 10 years she has led the design, build and implementation of several successful strategic workforce, leadership, culture, service deployment, product, design and business improvement projects within the aged care and disability.
With her MBA behind her and previous career as a commercial banker, Tash has a strong business acumen, she understands key business drivers and workforce challenges. Tash loves to ‘listen and learn’ and she applies her design and system thinking skills to engage with all stakeholders to understand the current situation and desired end goal, before whipping up a plan to achieve the planned outcomes.
Tash is an engaging speaker and facilitator, bringing over 20 years of training and facilitation experience to her work. As a lifelong learner Tash takes any opportunity to develop her skills, including studying at the Disney Institute, Stanford’s University’s Design School, University of QLD and Southern Cross University. She is an experience specialist, certified change practitioner and workforce lead.
- Workforce Lead for the deployment of three major service deployments, including deploying over 300 staff and 25 contracting partners to deliver services across five (5) states and territories.
- Establishing the community service product design and development framework, as well as designing,developing, and implementing the first two products within the framework.
- Led three major IT implementations, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), Contractor and supplier onboarding solution and a Learning Management System (LMS), engaging with stakeholders across the business and externally to create business cases, selection of vendors, solution design and implementation.
- Established and lead the Learning and Development and Organisational Development functions and successfully led these functions over several years, expanding her portfolio with the recruitment and onboarding functions.
- Strategically lead the Workforce Strategy for the past 5 years, including the design, development, and deployment of several successful initiatives, including Corporate Values, Leadership Programs, Mental Health,Cultural, Reward and Recognition and staff Wellbeing programs.
- Received International recognition with a Stevie Award in workforce leadership for our Covid-19 response, to supporting 1,000 employees and 400 contract partners, scaling within 2 weeks, enabling continuity of critical service delivery to 60,000+ clients.